“its strong economy, reliable legal system and other structural advantages explain why countless global investors choose to steer towards the U.S. to invest.”
There are many reasons to invest in U.S. real estate; its strong economy, reliable legal system and other structural advantages explain why countless global investors choose to steer towards the U.S. to invest. These are not the only reasons to invest in the U.S. real estate market, but they are certainly the most important to any strategic foreign investor.
The NAAAS team has partnered with industry experts in the U.S. to seek-out top-quality commercial and residential estate—primarily within New York City and the state of Florida— that meet our clients’ every demand. New York, at the heart of the global economy, is ideal for the business-minded and those looking to invest in apartment buildings. Florida, on the other hand, is one of the best places in the U.S. to make long-term real estate investment and private beachfront estate purchases along sandy, majestic Florida beaches!
Here’s what you need to know about The United States as a prospective foreign investor:
- Total Population: 321.4 million (2015)
- Capital: Washington, D.C.
- Area/Size: 9.8 Million km²
- Official language: English
- High Standard of Education
- Currency: U.S. Dollar $
- Sophisticated Health Care
- Over 5000 Universities
- Tourism: 75 Million visitors (2014)
- Winter: Varies across the U.S.
- +50 International Airports
- Safe & Cosmopolitan Environment
- Gross domestic product: 17.95 Trillion $ (2015)
- Modern Banking and Legal system
- Excellent Infrastructure
CORPORATE TAX RATES : Vary from 15-35% depending on the state.
CORPORATE TAX RATES Vary from 15-35% depending on the state.