Turkey is where smart investment begins.
Situated at the crossroads between Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia, Turkey offers plenty of strategic investment opportunity due to its geographical location and growing commercial, construction and industrial output.
Renowned for its warm Mediterranean sands, the Hagia Sophia museum and many other tourist attractions, Turkey is also home to a bustling entrepreneurial and SME-driven economy – an environment that is both ripe for and naturally welcoming to foreign investment.
With a variety of real estate opportunities within reach, our team will be the bridge between you and your dream property in Ankara (the capital of Turkey), Istanbul, Antalya and Izmir.
Here’s what you need to know about Turkey as a prospective foreign investor:
- Total Population: 78.67 Million
- Capital: Ankara
- Area/Size: 755,688 km²
- Official language: Turkish
- High Standard of Education
- Currency: Turkish Lira
- Sophisticated Health Care
- 190 Universities
- Tourism: 25 Million foreign visitors (2016)
- Winter Days 120
- 33 International Airports
- Summer 30c Winter 10c
- Safe & Cosmopolitan Environment
- Gross domestic product: 718.2 Billion $
- Modern Banking and Legal system
- Excellent Infrastructure
PRO-BUSINESS GOVERNMENT Turkey’s FDI Law allows international investors to have the same rights and liabilities as local investors.
HIGHLY FAVOURABLE TAX REGIME 20% Corporate Tax Rate.