The perfect gateway to Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa!
Spain is one of the most significant economies in the world, an attractive destination for foreign investment and 9th largest recipient of foreign direct investment world-wide. Spain also has a special geo-political position on the world-map, affording the opportunity to reach more than 1,900 clients in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Spanish government is continuously pouring heavy investment into infrastructure and all-things-tourism.
Rapid growth in international trade and foreign investment within Spain has made it one of the most internationally-oriented countries in the world. So, in simple terms, if you’re looking for more bang to your buck and more access to international markets – look to Spain!
Here’s what you need to know about Spain as a prospective foreign investor:
- Total Population:46.7 Million
- Capital: Madrid
- Area/Size: 505,988 km²
- Official language: Spanish
- Quality International Schools
- Sophisticated Health Care
- More than 40 Universities
- Tourism: 68.2 Million visitors (2015)
- Winter Days 90
- +30 International Airports
- Safe & Cosmopolitan Environment
- Gross domestic product:1.199 Trillion $ (2015)
- Modern Banking and Legal system
- Excellent Infrastructur